16.7.06

Pardon the mess, we're remodeling

Whey-hey.

Teh Pink!

See, I felt like I just had to make my blog painfully pink after I realized one of my friends had redone her previously pink blog into something... dare I say it? BLUE. O.O

So, to weigh up for her onslaught of blue, I paint mine pink instead. There's still some stuff to be tweaked, but I think it's starting to look rather pretty now. :3

Only thing that bugs me right now is the text up top. It ruins my pretty banner. Ah, well, I'll remove it in a sec...

Assuming it's possible and I figure out how, of course.

And behold! For the annoying text at the top hath vanished! :O I express my shock through dance! *gets jiggy with it*

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 5:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous mumbled something about...

Bloggers

Looking for custom home contractors in murfreesboro, tn at http://doityourselfpro.com/. Well I recomend This Site. Maybe your asking who am I

 

Post a Comment

<< Home