11.5.06

So anyways...

I've decided, for one reason or another, to start writing in English. Do not ask why, because most likely, I will either stare at you until your ears start to itch, or I'll run away laughing like a crazy person. You have been warned. really. That was a warning. *warn warn warn*

Hah, it's Multimedia class right now. I'm supposed to make a site in flash and... wonder beyond wonders, it should be done today. How much have I worked? Uh, about none. I'll have to stay behind after school so the teacher can help me out. See, the class is so big that it takes up two classrooms, and I'm not the only one that needs help. Long story short: I haven't had any help during this semester, ergo, I haven't had a chance to do any work after I got stuck. :| YAAAAAAY.

And haha, the Swedish teacher didn't even know I took Swedish. O-o Now that's a hoot. See, we had one teacher first, but she's pregnant and now she's kinda taking maternity leave. That leaves us with a new teacher... and we have about one-two classes left before grades are set. Am I the only one thinking this weird? I mean, honestly. O_o Luckily for me, it doesn't matter. I don't attend the classes, I just send in assignments. Or I'm supposed to, would I be working. *sigh* Midnight today for me. Just work work work. (Chances of that actually happening... 0. Honestly) Anywhoo, as I said, it means she'll only see my work and judge on that. She can't take into account my activity in class, since I'm never there.

And graah, I need to send in my logbooks from the project. That's like... top priority. If I don't, I'll fail and I won't be able to graduate and my world will go asplodie around me. I strongly suspect my parents will throw me out unless I either A) Get into Uni or B) Get a job. Paradoxal, no? ah well. Oooh, lunch now.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:39:00 pm, Blogger Angfiel mumbled something about...

Engelska? blupp då. jaja jag säger till dig som till TT, jag kommer kommentera på Svenska ändå eftersom du kan svenska. Jobbigt med allt engelska hela tiden, till och med folk som vill "bevara svenska språket" skriver på engelska i dagarna. Weird I say. (oops lite engelska där... men men) Du får se till att plugg, plugg, plugga sötnos så du blir Nolle i min nollegrupp *studsar*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home