17.7.06

A fairly good day...

Well, yes. I have to say, all in all, this was a fairly good day. Woke up around 11, had a shower, checked my mail, the usual. Then I went to town to find a game I had seen in one of the game stores. Sadly enough, it had already been sold by the time I got there. Terrible shame, really.
I was told there was a copy at another store, but it'd take way too long to get there by bus and the extra travel costs didn't make it worth the effort. Fortunately, we have several other game stores where I live, so I went to another to see if they had a copy.


They did, but it was a tad more expensive than I had expected. I decieded to try my luck at the next game story, figuring I could always go back and buy from store numero 2, should the price be wrong. My bus ticket was still valid, so I guess you could call it a free ride over.

I arrive at the game store and lo and behold, they DO have the game. AND a sale, making all PS2 games half price. So, I got the game for 125 Swedish crowns (roughly 16US$ or £9)! I'd say that was a pretty sweet deal, seeing how all the other stores wanted the double, or more! To top it off, I get the busride home for free as well, as the money counting thingy thing whatsitsname was out of function.

Now, worship my loot:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home